jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

Gala Gonzalez & Mango


No se si todos la conoceréis, pero lo más seguro es que si! Cuando me enteré que Gala, una de mis blogueras favoritas, iba a trabajar con Mango, una marca increíble sin ninguna duda, sencillamente me encantó! Espero que el resultado os guste tanto como a mi!

I'm not sure if you all know about Gala Gonzalez, but if not you'll do it now!When I saw that Gala, one of my favorites bloggers, was going to work with Mango, an undoubtedly exciting brand, I just simply loved it!I hope that you enjoy the result as much as me!





Os dejo aquí varias fotos para que vayáis conociendo su estilo un poco más.

I leave you here some pictures of her so as to know a little better her style. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

See more things in mixingtrends:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://mixingtrends.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/coronas.html